Esencial – Mallow Infusion
Mallow Infusion benefits:
- Leaves and flowers are used against dry cough and to relieve inflammation of the throat, pharynx and larynx.
- It is rich in Anthocyanins, which are antioxidants that effectively reduce total cholesterol and plasma triglycerides.
- Eases irritation of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It has a diuretic and laxative effect. • Helps treat bronchitis and colds.
- Eases painful urination.
- Helps in the treatment of chronic inflammations.
- It has mucolytic properties where the mechanism of action is based on the breakdown of phlegm, improves the production of serous mucus in the respiratory tract and makes phlegm less viscous. This contributes to a secretomotor effect by helping the cilia to draw phlegm out of the lungs.
Size: 100 g