Nenna Manufactory is the only operator that collects or stores personal information through the website https://www.nenna.al
A member (any visitor or other person using the website) can contact.
https://www.nenna.al using the following information:
Rr. Nacionale Elbasan-Librazhd, E852
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +355 68 690 9002
Explanation of conditions
- “Personal data” is any information about a natural person identified or identifiable. The elements, with which the identification of a person is realized, directly or indirectly, are the identification numbers or other special physical, psychological, economic, social, cultural, etc. factors.
- “Controller” is any natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other units, who, alone or in cooperation with others, hold, process, administer, archive, and therefore control personal data.
- “Processor” is any natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or any other unit, except the employees of the controller, who process data about the controller himself.
- “Data processing” is any action that is performed completely or not by automatic means, with personal data, such as collection, registration, storage, sorting, adjusting, repairing, advising, exploiting, using, blocking, deleting or destroying, or any other action as well as data transmission.
- “Recipient” is any natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or another unit, to whom personal data are provided.
- “Consent” is the specific statement, given voluntarily by the personal data subject for the processing of his data.
- “Restriction of processing” means the recording of personal data stored to limit their processing in the future.
8 “Third party” means a natural person, company, agency, public authority, or other body by the data subject, controller, processor, and persons authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the controller or processor.
General Information responsible
Responsible for the processing of personal data on this website are:
NENNA MANUFACTORY Rr. Nacionale Elbasan-Librazhd, E852 Elbasan Albania
+35568 690 9002
Types of processed data
On our website, we collect and process inventory data (e.g., names, addresses), and contact details (e.g., email addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, mailing addresses).
Categories of affected persons
The persons affected by the processing of personal data are all visitors and users of our website.
We sometimes transfer personal data to the processors or other third parties we work with. We have the right to do so if the data subject has given its consent to this (see Article 6 par. 1 point a, Article 7 GDPR), if in this way we fulfill the contractual or pre-contractual obligations (see Article 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR), if in this way we fulfill a legal obligation (see Article 6 para. 1 point. c GDPR) or if we protect our legitimate interests (see Article 6 para. 1 point. f GDPR).
Deleting/blocking your data
We store your personal information only for as long as it takes to achieve the goals set out here. In addition, we store your data only if required by (eg 6 years by § 257 (1) HGB and 10 years by § 147 (1) AO for business and business letters, invoices, offers, etc.). Once the relevant purpose has been completed or these periods have expired, those data will be blocked or deleted by the legal provision in the application of Art. 17, 18 GDPR.
Your rights as a data subject
You have the right to receive information and a copy of your data stored by us free of charge at any time (see Article 15 GDPR).
You have the right to correct or supplement your incorrectly stored data (see Article 16 GDPR).
You also have the right to restrict the processing of your data (see Article 18 GDPR) and the right to delete your data (see Article 17 GDPR). Deleting your data is not possible as long as we are obliged to continue to store the data for contract processing or due to other legal storage obligations. Instead of deleting it, we will block your data.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your data stored by us to another company or to transfer it from us (see Article 20 GDPR).
You also have the right to object to the future processing of the data to which you belong (see Article 21 GDPR).
Furthermore, you have the right to revoke any consent you have given for the future (see Article 7 (3) GDPR).
To exercise the above rights, please contact our data protection officer mentioned above.
In addition, you can file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority (see Article 77 GDPR and Article 40 of the law on personal data protection).